Rummage This Blog

Thursday 29 January 2015

Annoucement : Golden Rose has reached our shores! Part 3

Now, let's continue with Part 3. Part 3 of the Golden Rose has reached our shores posts is mainly about face and nails products. The posts are based mainly on my first impressions of the products and I will share which products I think is promising. Thank you so much in advance for following this lengthy post and I sincerely hope you do enjoy reading them. Let's carry on, shall we?

Foundations and Powders

As you can see, there are 5 out of 7 foundations which was introduced to me. Golden Rose has these on their website:

  • Golden Rose Perfect Finish Liquid Foundation
  • Golden Rose Moisturizing Cream Foundation
  • Golden Rose Satin Smoothing Liquid Foundation 
  • Golden Rose Stick Foundation
  • Golden Rose Compact Foundation
  • Golden Rose Mousse Foundation
  • Golden Rose Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation



Please note that the notes below is a recollection of my memory and experience with the products. I will edit it whenever needed. In the picture above, from left to right: 
  • Golden Rose Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in 03 -
    Consistency : Light, runny
    Finish : Light, powdery finish 
  • Golden Rose Perfect Finish Liquid Foundation in 51
    Consistency : Thick, creamy but not heavy
    Finish : Smooth 
  • Golden Rose Stick Foundation in 05
    Consistency : Thick, dry yet creamy
    Finish : Full coverage, feels heavy
  • Golden Rose Satin Smoothing Liquid Foundation in 22
    Consistency : Almost similar with GR Perfect Finish but lighter
    Finish : Light medium coverage, feels lightweight
  • Golden Rose Moisturizing Cream Foundation in 03
    Consistency : Lightweight, watery
    Finish : Light coverage, feels like a tinted foundation 



Now on to the powders! Oh mai. There are 6 types of powder products I was given to play with swatch my heart's content. Again, here's the list of powders Golden Rose provides: 
  • Golden Rose True Matte Pressed Powder
  • Golden Rose Paris Compact Powder
  • Golden Rose Mineral Terracotta Powder
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Compact Powder
  • Golden Rose Pressed Powder
  • Golden Rose Compact Foundation (termasuk in this category. LOL)

On the left side, the three powders are: 
  • Golden Rose Mineral Terracotta Powder in 01 : 
    I'm in love with this powder. It's so smooth and the finish is just amazing. It strongly reminds me of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish and this is definitely on my must-have list.  
  • Golden Rose True Matte Pressed Powder in 05 :
    All I can say is, if you are a fan of mattifying products you might want to look out of this powder. Oily skinned girls, rejoice!
  • Golden Rose Pressed Powder in 106 Beige : 
    I can't remember much about this powder.  
On the right side, the three powders are:
  • Golden Rose Paris Compact Powder in 61: 
    This powder is just down right pretty, the kind which will make you reluctant to use it because you are afraid you might ruin the imprint of an Eiffel Tower in the middle of the powder. Very finely milled and this seems promising. 
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Compact Powder in 06: 
    Also finely milled. Doesn't feel as dry as the True Matte Pressed Powder. Dry skinned ladies should give this a try. 
  • Golden Rose Compact Foundation in 09: 
    Now, I know you might be thinking - "Who has skin as white as that?!". I thought the same too. It was quite an eye-opener when I swatched it. I am guessing you can use this as a part of your contouring. Maybe. 

Blushers and Bronzers 

I bet you blush and bronzer fiends were waiting for this part, eh? Well, wait no more! Golden Rose has 5 blushers in their collection:
  • Golden Rose Terracotta Stardust
  • Golden Rose Terracotta Blush-On
  • Golden Rose Ball Blusher 
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Blush-On
  • Golden Rose Powder Blush 


Here are the blushers: 
  • Golden Rose Powder Blush in 01 Pastel Pink
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Blush-On in 210 
  • Golden Rose Terracotta Blush-On in 02
  • Golden Rose Ball Blusher in 03 

There are only 2 bronzing product from Golden Rose:
  • Golden Rose Terra Powder (SPF15) in 103
  • Golden Rose Mineral Bronze Powder in 01   

If I were to chose which blushers and bronzers, I'd go for GR Powder Blush, GR Silky Touch Blush-On, GR Ball Blusher, and last but not least, GR Mineral Bronze Powder because I am not a fan of shimmer. I am quite fussy when it comes to shimmer.

Nail Polishes


IT'S SO PRETTY RIGHT??

For me, I am not exactly a nail polish fan. I can't design my nails to save my life. I can only paint one colour at a time. If anyone were to ask me to review nail polishes, I will always recommend these two ladies in my life who does nail art in their sleep. They are : Laura and Sydney. These two does magic with their nails. No kidding.

Golden Rose's nail polish collection and it's glory!
Here's a summed up picture and a sad swatch on the far bottom right.
Golden Rose's French Manicure
Okay, please excuse my sad-looking swatches of the nail polishes. Anyway, I must bring your attention to this particular nail product from Golden Rose, le French Manicure. To be honest, I have attempted French Manicure about 3 times in my lifetime and failed miserably. This time, even though it was 'cincai' (simply) done but it does resemble a French Manicure! A pathetic-looking one but hey, I was quite happy about it. This French Manicure set is on my must-have list from Golden Rose. 

Well that's all from Golden Rose for now. I was sent a frew products from Golden Rose Malaysia to review, and that's in the works. Anyway, here's the list of my wishlist/must-have products from Golden Rose: 
  • Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick
  • Golden Rose Liquid Concealer 
  • Golden Rose Luxury Lip Color Lipgloss
  • Golden Rose Ultra Volume x4 Mascara
  • Golden Rose Eyebrow Powder
  • Golden Rose Style Liner Metallic Eyeliner
  • Golden Rose Black & Black Eyeliner 
  • Golden Rose Dipliner Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Golden Rose Wet & Dry Eyeshadow
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow
  • Golden Rose Perfect Finish Liquid Foundation
  • Golden Rose Mineral Terracotta Powder
  • Golden Rose Ball Blusher 
  • Golden Rose Silky Touch Blush-On
  • Golden Rose Powder Blush 
  • Golden Rose Mineral Bronze Powder
  • Golden Rose French Manicure 

I really can't wait for Golden Rose Malaysia to open their physical store soon! Are you as excited as I am?? Stay tuned for my review! <3 

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all this vanity table can be used as a makeup desk or dressing-table. The desk has drawers that are used to keep your belongings. The drawers have knobs that are used for easier opening and closing of the drawer. The desk can also be used to place your computer and work from it.
    list of the best korean waterproof mascara

    ReplyDelete